Adding states to other objects besides buttons?

Is there a way to add states to other objects besides the button? I have added a Hover state to a shape, but can’t figure out how to add the hover interaction where it works in output. I could just use the button, but I want the object to be a square rectangle. (The button has rounded corners).

Hi,

You can add the handler for rollover event on your shape by switching to the Interactivity tab and add “On Rollover” event handler, add the action “Change Object State” and select the state that you want to switch to when the mouse is hover.

That said, if you just want to remove the rounded corners from buttons then you can drag the light yellow handle (near the top left of the button). Dragging that handle will change the roundness of button’s corners, dragging it to the top left position will completely remove the rounded corners.

Best Regards,

Thank you for such a quick response. I was able to change the buttons to square which I had spent an hour trying to figure out.

Hi LindaB,

You can also select the Format tab, click Change Shape to change the shape of buttons.

Regards,