Adding Slider Time Information

Hello, I want to add the time in the slider I created as I indicated with the arrow in the image I sent. How do I do this? As in Youtube videos, I want to see the time simultaneously while doing back and forth in the progress bar.

1 Like

Hi,

Please provide us with more information about your case.

Do you mean that you create a slider for your project, not use our available player’s toolbar?
Or do you want to update the current timestamp in the player’s toolbar when dragging along the progress bar?

Regards,
Thuy

1 Like

I did not use existing slider for my project. I created it myself. I want it to update on time when I move the slider back and forth.

According to the attached video, when I take it back and forth, I want it to work synchronously with the clock in the upper right. I want the time to be shown next to the slider. @PhuongThuy_Le

Hi @emrahdirek,

As can be seen, you are using two separate objects, Slider with Animated Timer.
That’s why the timer cannot be changed value when seeking the slider.
The solution is using the apProgress variable for the slider, instead.

I see you have already asked this question before.
If you forget, you can back and read our responses here: Slider video control - #6 by QuynhAnh_Vu

BR,
Thuy

2 Likes

What I want is not to control the video. I am checking the pages with slider. When I go from page 1 to page 10, the time does not update. I was wondering if there was a way to check this. @PhuongThuy_Le

2 Likes

Hi
we want to include a minute and a second duration information, which works like playbck position, in our own slider.

2 Likes

Please find the answer at this thread: ApProgress Variables

Regards,

1 Like