ActivePresenter v 9.0.6 is crashing

Problem: I download the updates 3-4 days ago for the new version 9.0.6 , since I download this new version, I can’t record, export or use any other feature of the app because it’s crashing. The app becomes frozen and the title it’s displaying “Not Responding”.

Also, when I tried to export one video of 15 seconds, the app is crashing too.

This is my first time having issues with the app, I don’t know how to fix it. I tried reinstalling and it’s still not working

ActivePresenter version: 9.0.6

Notes:

Hi Carmen,

I’m sorry to hear that you are facing the crashing problem in ActivePresenter.

This problem may related to the software/hardware rendering, can you please try toggle the following options in the Preferences dialog to see if it helps: (ActivePresenter > Preferences > Miscellaneous)

Always use software decoders for decoding video
Use sodtware rendering instead of GPU rendering (takes effect from the next run)

In case it doesn’t help, could you please send us the full log of it to support@atomisysems.com so we can check further? To view the log, in Start Page, click Preferences (the Gear icon) > Miscellaneous > View Log.

Also, when a crash happens, a report dialog appears for you to explain the issue. It would be very helpful if you filled in your email address with the problem description as we would have more clues to analyze the issue. Did you do that? If not, please resend another crash report and fill in your email so we can better assist you.

Regards,