Active presenter takes 5 -6 hrs for exporting a video of 20-30 mins. Sometimes even more time.?.plz check .whatis problem..and resolve it

Active presenter takes 5 -6 hrs for exporting a video of 20-30 mins. Sometimes even more time.???.plz check .whatis problem…and resolve it.

Hi,

Can you please let us know some information about export video options and computer configuration such as frame rate, video dimension, CPU speed?

Regards,

Plz ceck them and tell if you need more then also tell…

I guess your content contains an image or a video which has a very large original size so the issue occurs. Please also set the Video Size (%) option to 100 instead of 99.

The file contains a video file made in active presenter and one video having logo with some information made seprately.
There a three image as background.
Thats all what a my project have.
Can you suggest how to decrease expoting time now…???

Hi,
As I mentioned above. Please try:

• Setting the Video Size option to 100.
  • Using smaller image sizes if possible ( < 1500x1500, for example).

I am not sure there is another way to decrease exporting time but if above solutions don’t help, please share your project and its external data folder named in the pattern PROJECT_FILE_files so we can check. You can upload files using Google Drive or something like that then send the link to us.

Regards,

Hi ,
me also facing same issue. If i record 1 hour video, it takes 2 hours to save recording video. Can you help me to reduce saving time?

Hi Abinesh,

You can try downloading the new update version of ActivePresenter to see if it helps.
for Windows: https://atomisystems.com/apdownloads/ActivePresenter_v8.1.0_setup.exe
for macOS: https://atomisystems.com/apdownloads/ActivePresenter_v8.1.0_setup.dmg

Kind regards,
Thuy

I too face similar problem. Its taking 2 hour for expoerting a 10 minute video

Hi Geethu,

Please share your project and its external data folder named in the pattern PROJECT_FILE_files if any so we can check. You can upload files using Google Drive or something like that then send the link to support@atomisystems.com.

Please also let us know your computer configuration.

Regards,

What is the solution to take less time to export video. It takes 3-4 hour to export video.

Hi,

Basically, the export speed depends on several factors: resolutions, frame rate, video codec, content.
Therefore, long videos will take a long time to export.
In the next release version, ActivePresenter will be adding more enhancements like allowing users to select graphics devices for encoding video.
It’ll help improve video exporting speed.

Best regards,

Hi all,

Actually there is headroom for improve.

For me, videos are not exporting quite slow, but much more slow than it should; I have a RTX 3090 and a Ryzen 3950x, but when exportings they are almost in idle, with loads of 25% aprox. If they could be used at 100% I could use all my computational power (an any user, probably having the same issues globally).

Thank you and best regards,
Miguel

Hi Miguel,

Thanks for sharing.

We plan to release version 9 it in the middle of this year which supports selecting graphics card for encoding H.264 and HEVC.

Regards,

1 Like