Accessing JS/Resource files from another folder

Problem: I have exported a small slideshow to the html5 exported folder. I want to put this folder in root/folder/folder/html5. AND… my main html file in the root. I have changed the paths to the html5 folder location… but it’s not working. Yet, If I run the exported html5 test.html, it works fine. That is because everything is located in one folder.

I know how to do this stuff… but it’s not working even though I see the preloader.

Saola Animate version: Latest

Notes:

HERE IS MY CODE…

<script type="text/javascript" src="dogs/hunter/slplayer.js"></script>

</head>
<body>
	<div id="KZnbAsJN" style="position: relative; height: 100%;"></div>
	<script type = "text/javascript">
	(function(Saola) {
	var li = {"color":"#2090e6","density":9,"diameter":60,"range":1,"shape":"oval","speed":1};
	Saola.openDoc('dogs/hunter/hunter.js', 'KZnbAsJN', {paused:false, preloaderOptions: li, center: 'horizontal'});})(AtomiSaola);
	</script>

Well… so far, I figured out that its not reading the resource folder. Now, I got to find and change that path somewhere.

GOT IT!!

var docData = {"cssUrl":"hunter.css","dur":7520,"h":215,"k":114182,"mpv":2,"resourceFolder":"dogs/hunter/resources","resources":

Had to specify path in “resourceFolder” variable in JS file.

Hi Frank,

You don’t need to edit the output script to update the path to the resource folder. The Document pane already has an option to change this folder:
Resource%20Folder

Regards

Thanks for that tip.