ActivePresenter Saola Animate Pricing Download

Accessing JS/Resource files from another folder

(Frank Hilton) #1

Problem: I have exported a small slideshow to the html5 exported folder. I want to put this folder in root/folder/folder/html5. AND… my main html file in the root. I have changed the paths to the html5 folder location… but it’s not working. Yet, If I run the exported html5 test.html, it works fine. That is because everything is located in one folder.

I know how to do this stuff… but it’s not working even though I see the preloader.

Saola Animate version: Latest

Notes:

(Frank Hilton) #2

HERE IS MY CODE…

<script type="text/javascript" src="dogs/hunter/slplayer.js"></script>

</head>
<body>
	<div id="KZnbAsJN" style="position: relative; height: 100%;"></div>
	<script type = "text/javascript">
	(function(Saola) {
	var li = {"color":"#2090e6","density":9,"diameter":60,"range":1,"shape":"oval","speed":1};
	Saola.openDoc('dogs/hunter/hunter.js', 'KZnbAsJN', {paused:false, preloaderOptions: li, center: 'horizontal'});})(AtomiSaola);
	</script>

(Frank Hilton) #3

Well… so far, I figured out that its not reading the resource folder. Now, I got to find and change that path somewhere.

(Frank Hilton) #4

GOT IT!!

var docData = {"cssUrl":"hunter.css","dur":7520,"h":215,"k":114182,"mpv":2,"resourceFolder":"dogs/hunter/resources","resources":

Had to specify path in “resourceFolder” variable in JS file.

(Toan Le) #5

Hi Frank,

You don’t need to edit the output script to update the path to the resource folder. The Document pane already has an option to change this folder:
Resource%20Folder

Regards

(Frank Hilton) #6

Thanks for that tip.