About the subtitle button

Hello, I want to add a subtitle on and off button, like on YouTube, as shown by the arrow in the attached screenshot. Is it possible to do this using the buttons on the system (toolbar)? Or do I need to do it with an external button? Be glad if you help.

Hi,

This is a default feature of YouTube when you upload a soft subtitle file.

For example, ActivePresenter offers an option to export Closed Captions as either soft or hard subtitle when exporting your video:

Selecting this Export Closed Caption as Soft Subtitle option results in the creation of *srt and *vtt file alongside your video file:

To implement soft subtitles on YouTube, simply upload the *srt subtitle file along with your video.

Regards,

Thanks for your answer. But this is not what I want. I have a project where sound is being read in the background. I want to turn the texts of this sound, which is read as mp3, on and off in my project, like subtitles. @Hang

Thanks for clarifying your situation.
In this case, if you want to toggle closed captions for the mp3 sound in your project, simply add CC, and then you will see the CC button on the toolbar:

Please refer to this tutorial to know more about how to add CC in ActivePresenter:

1 Like

Thank you very much for your interest. In this section, the texts come as a whole, can we bring them in parts or sentence by sentence according to the voice? @Hang

The display of text depends on the number of closed captions you add. You can definitely divide your sentence into short phrases, with each phrase using a closed caption.

Regards,

1 Like

Is it possible to make a sample and send it? @Hang

Sure, @emrahdirek
This is a sample for your reference:
closed caption.approj (1.1 MB)

Regards,

1 Like

Thank you very much. @Hang

1 Like