62/5000 the microphone does not appear in the audio recording setting

I’m starting to use Active Presenter now. I have an external microphone installed as standard on my PC. I can record normally with this microphone. However when I record in Active Presenter this microphone does not appear to be configured and this way I can not make audio recordings in my presentations. Can you help me? Thank you

Hi David,

Please install the latest driver from manufacturer to check if it works. You can download the driver here: http://www.rapoo.com/downloadcenter and remember to restart Windows after installing updates.

If it doesn’t work, please send us the log file of ActivePresenter. We will investigate the problem and inform you later.

Regards,

Hi. Thank you for the feedback. My microphone driver is up to date. No further updates are required. Can you tell me how to create the log you need?

Hi David,

To view the log, please click ACTIVEPRESENTER > Preferences… > Miscellaneous > View Log. Then send it to our support email: support@atomisystems.com

Regards,

Hi David,

I am not sure if this helps but I had a similar problem but on MAC. My built-in mic did not seem to work with Active Presenter while it worked fine with everything else.
I was advised by AP representative to go to privacy settings in my system preferences and enable AP. That did the trick!
See if you have a way to check if Active Presenter is added to allowed applications in your privacy settings on PC.

R.

1 Like

Hello, Henia. It’s worked!!
I opened the firewall settings and the Active Presenter was not there. I did the inclusion, and the microphone appeared inside the AP so I could record audios.
I did a test OK, the sound got a bit low, but I believe I need to get something in the microphone configuration.
Just to make it clear and help other people, my microphone is Wireless.
Thanks a lot for the help.

2 Likes

David,

That’s awesome! You are very welcome.

R.