5S SURVEY. Dear Users, We Need Your Help!

Newbie Feedback (a little late):

1. Please maintain the focus on elearning authoring with built in video creation/editing. It’s a great combination. I notice some reviews (on websites) that compare AP to video editors, but I think it’s the wrong comparison. AP would be one of a billion video editors, but it is uniquely positioned as an affordable and powerful eLearning authoring tool (that happens to include basic video editing as an awesome bonus).

2. Please continue to make the tool as flexible as possible and add features that reduce the need for coding (e.g more event-actions?). I’m so sad when I find cool projects and realize they can only be made with coding skills. :disappointed_relieved:

3. Perhaps work on making common workflows more streamlined and less “manual”. For example, in Captivate, states are more powerful, so changing an item’s state can actually show and hide numerous images, shapes, audio, etc. at the same time, without each one having to be set up individually. I’m not saying that specifically should be done in AP (do your own thing! :slight_smile:), just an example to illustrate what I mean by making workflows less effortful.

4. Keep up the incredible work in customer support. I’m absolutely amazed by the quick and thorough support here and how much the team listens. You are unrivaled in this area!

3 Likes